Hi, I’m Kaelyn!
I’m an aro-ace seventeen-year-old who lives in Louisville, Kentucky. I started blogging a year ago and am so happy I did. I read everything, from jam jar labels to interesting road signs,though I prefer to read YA books 🙂
10 Things About Me:
- My favorite color is orange
- I love myths, fairy tales, and folk lore, especially ones about any body of water.
- I drink wayy more tea than is probably good for me; my favorite kind is a tie between peppermint and peach tea.
- I’m a student journalist for my school’s news magazine. It’s a life of deadlines.
- I love writing, but my dream job is being an editor in a publishing house 🙂
- I play a cello named Mildred and am part of my school’s orchestra.
- I knit. A lot.
- Young Justice is one of my favorite shows, ever.
- I am incredibly bad at algebra. It is the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.
- I love cooking, whether it’s baking bread or making lumpia 🙂
I’m always open to talk to anyone in the book community. Don’t be afraid to message me on any social media about anything. If you need someone to flail over books with, rant to, or just need advice, I’m here.